Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day One

Hey there...
Welcome to my newest adventure. I have been blogging for several months now and, on the advice of a good friend, have opened this newest site.
Here's a little background...
I was divorced in 1999. It's not at all what they tell you and nothing like the stereotypes and stigma that go along with it.
In September of 2007 I began a journal of my experiences with the heartache, pain, tears and emotions that go along with being a divorced dad. The journal morphed into a book and I am currently in the process of trying to gauge the interest amongst publishers. Those who have ready the manuscript have been impressed, especially divorced guys, so I decided that I would put this blog up there to maybe expand the circle of influence and bring some healing to guys like me who are out there, feeling their way along in the dark.
There is hope in this sadness. Your world has been blasted apart at it's cellular level and it is a long road to rebuilding. But it can be done.
This blog, hopefully, will serve as news from the frontier. It won't always be pretty, but it will be real. We are in this together, men.
Here we go...

No comments: